Fever Screening Thermal Camera
T120H Fever Screening Thermal Camera is a fast temperature detection tool, which can be used to detect human temperature from a safety distance with accuracy of ±0.5℃. It is an economical and practical thermal camera that could meet the needs of primary temperature screening well. With two intelligent temperature screening modes, GUIDE T120H is not only suitable for flexible temperature screening, but also can be deployed at the entrances and exits of the public area, which makes it an ideal device to improve the efficiency of epidemic prevention and protect public health.
2.28mm F1.13Focal Length/F#
Fast temperature detection tool
• Adopt the high sensitive WLP IR detector with independent intellectual property rights
• Boot up in 1 second, fast temperature detection, automatic fever identification and alarm
• 1-meter safe detection distance, low risk of infection, no disturb to detected person
• Support to save up to 100,000 images, can check temperature data
• TYPE-C interface, 2.5H fast charge, battery time up to 8H.
• Compact and portable, suitable for mobile detection, also can be fixed by optional tripod
ADD TO COMPARE
|Spectrum range||8μm to 14μm|
|Thermographic camera lenses||2.8mm, 50°x38°|
|Pseudo color||Human body color bar|
|Temperature measurement parameters|
|Measurement range||20°C to 50°C|
|Target setting||Center point|
|Full-screen point temperature measuring||Available|
HAVE A QUESTION?
Product Consultation Form