Thermal Imaging Camera
NC200 is developed based on 256x192 wafer infrared module, which integrates an infrared thermal imager and a visible light camera. Small size, breaking through installation restrictions in narrow spaces, and flexible in deployment. Provide continuous temperature data collection, analysis and alarm for the uninterrupted state monitoring of key electromechanical equipment.
Powerful in narrow space
• Adopts 256x192 Uncooled Vox Infrared Detector.
• HD 1/2.7 Inch CMOS, Resolution 1920x1080
• Web-side control, No need other APP or software to set the parameters
• Unified interface, compatible with Ethernet/IP standard protocol, which is conducive to networking
• Support real-time temperature measurement analysis, historical information query and export CSV report
• IP67 encapsulation, Dustproof and waterproof. Durable and stable
• Installation methods: Hoisting/Vertical Mounting/Wall Mounting/Tripod Mounting/Magnetic etc.
ADD TO COMPARE
|Detector type||WLP VOx|
|Detector resolution||256 × 192|
|Wavelength range||8μm to 14μm|
|Thermographic camera lenses||3.2mm; 56° × 42°|
|Noise reduction||2D/ 3D noise reduction|
|Image flip||180°/ mirror image|
|Pseudo colors||26 adjustable pseudo colors such as white hot and black hot, and the color bar is automatically changed according to the pseudo color|
|Measurement range||Low temperature mode: -20°C to 150°C, high temperature mode: -20°C to 550°C|
|Measurement accuracy||±2°C or ±2% (whichever is greater)|
|Target setting||Up to 12 targets (spot, line, rectangle, polygon and circle) can be simultaneously measured at the same time|
|Cold/ hot spot tracking||Supported|
|Full-screen point temperature measuring||Supported|
|Query and export of temperature measuring information||Supported|
HAVE A QUESTION?
Product Consultation Form