Integrated Online Thermal Camera Core
SFU4013FT-W series is a monocular thermography camera utilizing an uncooled VOx FPA detector. It is mainly applied to security monitoring and temperature measurement in small and medium sized areas with accurate temperature measurement and stable working performance. Even in the night or bad weather conditions, it can present a superb observation effect, ensure perimeter safety and realize the visual monitoring of temperature.
24-hour remote monitoring and high-precision temperature measurement
• Web control, No need other software for parameter configuration
• Support settings for multiple temperature measurement objects and alarm modes simultaneously
• 12 temperature measurement objects (spot, line, rectangle, polygon, circle) can be set at the same time
• Support real-time temperature analysis, historical temperature information query function
• Various behavior analysis functions such as tripwire intrusion, region intrusion , etc.
• Support Onvif, GB/T28181 standard protocol
• IP67 Protection Levels, Rugged and Durable
ADD TO COMPARE
|Detector resolution||400 × 300|
|Wavelength range||8μm to 14μm|
|Thermographic camera lenses||13mm, 29.7° × 22.3|
|Noise reduction||2D/ 3D noise reduction|
|Pseudo colors||9 pseudo colors: White Hot, Black Hot, Fulgurite, Rainbow and so on|
|Measurement range||Low temperature mode: -20°C to 150°C, high temperature mode: -20°C to 550°C|
|Measurement accuracy||±2°C or ±2% (whichever is greater)|
|Target setting||Multi-preset-point temperature measuring, up to 300 temperature measuring preset points; For each preset point: spot temperature measuring: 12 spots, area temperature measuring: 12 areas, linear temperature measuring: 12 lines; Up to 12 simultaneous temperature measurements at each preset point (spot + area + line), and the area shape can be circle, square and irregular polygon|
|Cold/ hot spot tracking||Supported|
|Full-screen point temperature measuring||Supported|
|Query and export of temperature measuring information||Supported|
HAVE A QUESTION?
Product Consultation Form