Thermographic Thermal & Optical Bi-spectrum Network Speed Dome
DS6013FT-P series is mainly used in medium-range indoor and outdoor monitoring and temperature measurement application scenarios. The product uses vanadium oxide uncooled infrared detectors, which are not affected by the light environment, and can achieve 24-hour remote monitoring and high-precision temperature measurement. Built-in deep learning pyrotechnic recognition algorithm, with fire detection and alarm functions.
ADD TO COMPARE
24-hour remote monitoring and high-precision temperature measurement
• Web-side control, no other client software is required for parameter configuration
• With high-precision temperature measurement and early warning functions, fire detection and alarm functions
• Up to 300 temperature measurement preset points can be set
• Each preset point can set 12 temperature measurement objects at the same time
• Support real-time temperature analysis, historical temperature information query function
• Various behavior analysis functions such as tripwire intrusion, region intrusion etc.
ADD TO COMPARE
|Detector resolution||640 × 512|
|Wavelength range||8μm to 14μm|
|Thermographic camera lenses||13mm, 45.4° × 37°|
|Noise reduction||2D/ 3D noise reduction|
|Pseudo colors||9 pseudo colors: White Hot, Black Hot, Fulgurite, Rainbow and so on|
|Measurement range||Low temperature mode: -20°C to 150°C, high temperature mode: -20°C to 550°C|
|Measurement accuracy||±2°C or ±2% (whichever is greater)|
|Target setting||Multi-preset-point temperature measuring, up to 300 temperature measuring preset points; For each preset point: spot temperature measuring: 12 spots, area temperature measuring: 12 areas, linear temperature measuring: 12 lines; Up to 12 simultaneous temperature measurements at each preset point (spot + area + line), and the area shape can be circle, square and irregular polygon|
|Cold/ hot spot tracking||Supported|
|Full-screen point temperature measuring||Supported|
|Query and export of temperature measuring information||Supported|
HAVE A QUESTION?
Product Consultation Form